Arranging a marriage or civil partnership

Contact the Register Office at Hendon Town Hall, or licensed venue where you want to have your ceremony, to check availability before giving us your notice of marriage or civil partnership

Most Register Offices or licenced venues will accept a provisional booking up to 12 months in advance of your wedding or civil partnership. We have approved premises for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies in Barnet.

Fees for your ceremony

You will have to pay for the hire of your venue for your marriage or civil partnership ceremony, and you will have to pay a fee for the attendance of a Superintendent Registrar to conduct the ceremony and a Registrar to register the event.

Check our ceremony fees information

Rate this page?