Ceremony venues

You can arrange for your marriage or civil partnership ceremony to take place in hotels, banqueting suites, stately homes and other places that have been approved by us and given a license.

Check our list of approved venues and contact them for booking information and fees.

We suggest you contact the Register Office at Hendon Town Hall, or licensed venue where you want to have your marriage or civil partnership ceremony and check their availability before giving us your notice of marriage or civil partnership.

You will also need to contact us to pay for and arrange a Superintendent Registrar to conduct the ceremony and a Registrar to register the event at your chosen venue.

Check our ceremony fees

Licensed venues

Rate this page?