Apply for a Council Tax exemption

If you have a severe mental health impairment, you must download a form and return it to us to apply for an exemption

If any of the other qualifying situations apply to you and you think you should be exempt from paying Council Tax, please write to us:

By email:

By post:

London Borough of Barnet
Revenue Services, PO Box 2016
Pershore, WR10 9BH

For help:

Telephone: 020 8359 2000.

Lines open: Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5:15pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm.

Rate this page?