Restaurants, pubs and clubs

It is reasonable to expect some noise and inconvenience if you live near restaurants, clubs and pubs.

We will investigate if the noise becomes unreasonable, for example, if late night music or people leaving venues and shouting in the street prevents you from going to sleep.

If we think there is a breach of a premises licence or if the restaurants, pubs and clubs are operating without one then we will pass this onto the Licensing team.

This form will take 10 minutes to complete

Skip to:

Rate this page?