Apply for Council Housing

You can apply for council housing through Barnet Homes which manages housing allocations on the Council's behalf. 

Customers at risk of becoming homeless must contact us as soon as possible on 0208 359 4797.

If you are homeless

Barnet Homes runs an appointment-only service but if you are homeless you can ‘drop in’ to:

Barnet House, 1255 High Road, 
Whetstone, London N20 0EJ

SMS: Text: 07903 324192

Tel: 0800 3895225, Type Talk: 18001 0800 3895225 



Skip to:

Rate this page?