Rent your property to the council
Let us match your property with a tenant.
Quality letting service, including:
- unlimited supply of tenants with references
- rent paid directly to you
- full management service available
Fill in the property enquiry form to find out more.
Whether you’re a private landlord or agent, Let2Barnet helps you find tenants and manage your property.
We will also be offering the service to Barnet Homes leaseholders shortly.
- services matching tenants to properties
- a complete management service
- great incentives, including guaranteed rent
Our staff can help you choose the Let2Barnet package that suits you best. There is no limit to the number of properties you can let through us and we accept homes of all sizes.
Housing Association Leasing Direct (HALD)
You lease your property to a Housing Association who will then make the property available to the council.
Benefits of the HALD scheme are:
- no management fee
- zero commission
- monthly rent payments
- a three-year lease
- competitive rents levels
- a professional management service
- guaranteed vacant possession at the end of the lease
- charter mark assured
- audit commission two star rated
Landlord Accreditation Scheme
We urge all landlords and agents to become accredited under the Landlord Accreditation Scheme run by the Council.
The course provides important information and training for landlords to ensure that they are aware of their duties and obligations under a tenancy agreement.
Accredited landlords in Barnet are able to access discounts from our licensing fees, pest control services, and many more external services and subscriptions.
Please see the London Landlords website for further details of the next training course.
- Barnet Homes
- Tel: 0800 389 5225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road,
Whetstone, London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4761
- FAX: 0871 594 8768
- Email: email@example.com