Private tenants

All Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) in the borough are required to be licensed, unless they fall within certain exempted categories. The License should be displayed within your property, If not please contact us:  Call 020 8359 5355 or email the property address, and any further details to

Tenants in privately rented homes in Barnet

Reporting problems with your housing

If you're a private tenant having problems with your accommodation, you should immediately contact your landlord to give them an opportunity to sort the problem out. If this isn't possible or doesn’t help, you can ask us for advice.

If you would like to report an issue with your accommodation, please email or call 0208 359 7995

If you're a Barnet Homes tenant, find information which is relevant to you at the Barnet Homes website.

Rate this page?