Submit a planning application
Your planning portal application form gets to us on the same day as you complete it.
As part of your application, you will need to submit a location plan. You will be likely to need a site plan (also known as a block plan). You can buy these through the Planning Portal.
The most common reason for invalid applications is documents and plans that do not explain what is being proposed.
Apply by Post
You can also apply on paper.
You will need to:
- know which approvals you need and their relevant forms
- know which documents and plans are needed to support your application(s). The national and local requirements may help you
- know the relevant planning application fees
- choose and download the relevant application forms, print them out and fill them in
- post the application forms and supporting documents to RE Ltd. Planning Services, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ.